How effective is HGH regardless of the mechanism of action?
‘Growth Hormone is vital for growth’ can clearly be derived and interpreted from its name. Its action accelerates the overall growth of the body. It is responsible for stimulating somatic growth and development and helps to maintain lean body mass and bone mass in adults. HGH binds to the human growth hormone receptor (GHR).
Not going into the deep details of how it actually functions, what is of importance to know is that the mechanism of action contributes to the GH-induced changes in enzymatic activity, gene expression, and transport function, all of this ultimately effect changes in growth and metabolism of the body.
What is the Mechanism of Action of Growth Hormones?
- Receptors for Growth Hormones are present on the plasma membrane of cells.
- They belong to cytokine family of receptors.
iii. Presence of excess of GH down regulates the synthesis of its receptors.
- Many hours must elapse after administration of GH before anabolic and growth-promoting actions of the hormones to become evident.
- Most of the actions of GH require the production of GH induced somatomedin C.
How effective is HGH?
HGH, the Human Growth Hormone, is formed in the human body naturally. This hormone is crucial for the proper growth and development of the body. Its importance can clearly be identified by its role in large number of functions and processes that take place when the hormone is created. The sufficient quantity of these Growth hormones in the body is known to regulate following benefits.
- It improves blood pressure.
- Person feels higher energy level.
- It encourages tissue regeneration resulting in slowing down of aging.
- It adds to the bone strength and muscle mass of the body.
- It increases stamina and enhances endurance
Does it have side effects?
Most people get to know about their hormonal imbalance and the need to regulate their Growth Hormone level only when they face some symptoms and are later diagnosed with growth hormone deficiency. Since the onset of the association between the decreased HGH levels in the body and aging, there has been a large number of HGH supplements coming in the market.
It would be insane to say that there are no side-effects. But, at the same time, there are many HGH Supplements which are not steroids. Also, it’s possible to take a Growth Hormone Cycle safely with good results.
Factors that increase the secretion of Growth Hormone: Some of the factors that increase the secretion of growth hormone in human body are:
- Increase in amino acids in circulation
iii. Free fatty acid decrease
- At puberty
Vi. Stage IV sleep
Factors that inhibit the secretion of Growth Hormone:
- Dreaming or rapid eye movement (REM) sleep
- Glucose increase
Amongst several factors which increase the release of HGH, reduction of stress also boosts HGH levels in our system naturally. Hence, after understanding the mechanism of action of Growth Hormones, one should not only focus on the medication aspect but should also have some inclination in promoting the factors which increase GH secretion and alleviate those which suppress the release of it. Healthy lifestyle will definitely help us with quick and effective results.